Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix Slot Review
|Provider||Barcrest - SG Digital|
|Betting Range (€/$)||0.10 - 100|
Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix is a Barcrest slot machine, a game with an Asian Dragon inspired design. It’s the kind of game we see released by developers targeting the Chinese market, but luckily the rather common graphics are accompanied by interesting features and gameplay.
Played on 5 reels, with 20 active lines ready to bring wins of up to 400x the stake, Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix is also going to incorporate certain features that can give the rewards a boost. Ultimately, via bonus features you can get fixed jackpots of up to2,500x the stake. About five different variants for the free spins can be triggered, if the right scatters come along, though at most three versions can be active at the same time. The game’s expected return is 96%.
Betting and Prizes
You only need the total bet to be selected, nothing more, and you can get started playing Dragon Spin. $0.10 is the minimum bet, while the highest one possible is $100.
Trigger the Grand Jackpot during the bonus game, to win up to 2,500x the stake, or $250,000 cash. The regular winning combinations are a lot lower, offering up to 400x the stake when filling all positions with top symbols.
The game’s RTP is fine, at 96%, so the fairness of this slot machine is not an issue.
Dragon Spin Pick n Mix Slot Features
Starting things off, there is a bonus choice once the game loads. Out of the five shown bonus features, you can pick 1, 2 or 3. The more of them that are active, the smaller the odds of them triggering individually. Go with a single feature that you prefer, if you want to get that one more often. The options include the Symbol Eliminator, Fortune Eggs, Persisting Wilds, Goliath Reels and Expanding Wilds, and they all revolve around free spins with different extra features.
Regular Wilds are in the game as well, symbols which can be combined with any of the regular icons, to form new combinations.
Those looking to reach the promised bonus features, will do so with the help of two Bonus icons on the reels 2 and 3, along with a special bonus symbol on the 4th. Each of the potential bonus features has its own symbol that can show up on reel 4.
- Dragon Eliminator: you get Unlimited Dragon Spins, where the Dragon Eliminator symbols will remove the lowest value icons, for the rest of the feature. Once you get rid of all Royals from the game area, a Bonus End symbol starts to be used instead, and eventually the feature will end once you get the maximum win. You also get to use the Dragon Eliminator and Bonus End icons as extra wilds.
- Fortune Eggs: you’re given 5 Dragon Spins and a prize of up to 50x the stake. Fortune Egg symbols will pay the initial prize again, each time you see them on the reels. Additional spins can be triggered.
- Persisting Wilds: a feature with 5 Dragon Spins to offer, where you get wilds on the middle three reels. If they land there, they remain locked in those positions, until the free spins end.
- Goliath Reels: you can receive 10 Dragon Spins from it, with three sets of reels on top of each other. Each of them uses a Colossal area with 3x3 symbols in the middle columns.
- Expanding Wilds: 10 Dragon Spins can be won, with expanding wilds capable of landing on the middle reels.
Dragon Pots is a bonus feature that you can trigger via scattered Pearls, which are needed on the 1st and 5th reels. It can also trigger with just one of the Pearl symbols present, but it’s not guaranteed. This bonus feature is the one that can bring the fixed jackpots, up to 2,500x paid if you uncover the right icons. You need to pick 3 prizes of the same type, from the 15 Pearls shown.
Theme & Design
The focus on China, along with the dragon angle and all the other icons we see on the reels, is fairly common in this industry. Wild logos, various Dragons among the bonus icons, plus a Gate, paper lanterns, Chinese writing, gold coins, red scrolls and Royals from 10 to Ace, this is the full mix of symbols that you can use in this game.
Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix slot does end up offering an excellent mix of features, which you can activate at will, depending on which ones you prefer. You can experiment and find out for yourself which ones are best. Add the other regular features to this mix, and the game ends up looking quite interesting. As downsides, I would mention its relatively low top prizes from the base game, along with its below average graphics.
Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix Slot Machine FAQ
❓ What is a key options of the Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix slot?
✔️ Slot developer: Barcrest - SG Digital , Max. RTP: 96.20% , 5 reels with 20 paylines , Betting Range (€/$): 0.10 - 100 , Max Payout: 2,500x .
❓ Where can I play Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix?
✔️ NewSlotGames team prepare a rating of online casinos with Barcrest - SG Digital games. Try top recomended licensed Barcrest - SG Digital casinos with Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix slot.
❓ Can I play Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix slot on my phone?
✔️ Yes, it's absolutely mobile-friendly!
❓ Where can I play this slot machine free?
✔️ You should choose one of the recomended online casinos listed here and push "Play Now" button. Any casinos ask you to register account, any casinos allow to play Dragon Spin: Pick n Mix free without registration.