Best Casinos To Try This Slot
Following in the footsteps of the huge success that was the Megaways game engine, Red Rake is trying to come up with a system of its own, and they invented the MillionWays mechanic for this. We see it in action in their newest video slot, called Million 7.
Million 7 is a slot machine with 6x10 reels, which provides you with 1,000,000 ways to win, clearly a game that should get your attention. With a system like that, the game still manages to also offer a long list of features. This includes the Money Collect bonus, along with multipliers, Frenzy bonus, a Frenzy 7s mini game, Silver M Wild Respins, Gold 7 scatters, Silver 7 scatters and free spins.
Betting and Prizes
Naturally, since you have no way of knowing how many ways to win are available, you can only select a bet for the entire game area. You could get 1,000 ways to win, or $1,000,000, you have no way of knowing.
There is potential for big payouts here, we know that much, it just couldn’t be any other way in a slot with so many potential combinations. On the other hand, this also means that the volatility will be high. As a downside that I’ve spotted right away, I’ve seen an RTP of 95.40% mentioned for this title, way too low for a game that wants to compete with the Megaways slots.
Million 7 Slot Features
The star of the game is clearly the Million Ways system, and the potential to get 1,000,000 ways to win. You play on 6x10 reels all the time, but you’re not guaranteed paying symbols in all positions. Some reels might have only 1 or 2 symbols, others might have all 10 positions with paying icons on them. The other positions are occupied by blockers, symbols which don’t contribute to winning combinations. In a way, this is just another way to present the player with Megaways, since it varies the number of symbols on each reel, just in a different way.The upside is that you could potentially get up to 1,000,000 ways to win with this system, so the potential can be very high.
- Money Collect: triggers via 3+ banknote icons, allowing you to get a cash prize in this short feature. Multiplier banknotes can appear on the reels of this feature, to boost wins.
- Frenzy Feature: triggered via 3+ Gold M scatters, the feature can trigger for you free spins, the Frenzy 7s minigame or it can apply multipliers.
- Silver M Wild Respin: the symbol is turned into a wild, and a re-spin follows next.
- Gold 7 Scatter: with 3 to 5 icons, you get a prize of 200x total stake.
- Silver 7 Scatter: up to 100x payouts, coming from 3 to 9 symbols.
- Free Spins: in this feature, you get help from two Gold 7 scatters, a banknote, a bonus and a wild.
Theme & Design
It’s not a very interesting design, and part of it is the fact that they chose a classic fruit style theme. The implementation isn’t great either though, the look of its symbols is mostly a dated one. We see lemons, strawberries, melons, oranges, diamonds, Bar logos, 7s of several colors, bells and feature icons, so there is a long list of symbols which can appear in that huge game area.
Million 7 does look like a game that will be interesting to play and see how it compares with Megaways slots, but if the RTP is set to 95.40%, then it starts with a major disadvantage.