Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe Slot Review

(0 votes)
Wednesday, 05 December 2018
TOP slot provider Fantastic graphic Catch progressive jackpot! 5-digits jackpot

Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe Specification
Release date Dec 2018
Provider Play'n'Go
Max. RTP 96.19%
Reels 5
Paylines/Ways 5
Betting Range (€/$) 0.05 - 50
Max. Payout 10,000
Progressive Jackpot Yes
Megaways No

Jazz of New Orleans is one of those classy looking games which celebrate this music genre, and there are several doing the same thing. In this particular case, we’re seeing slightly cartoonish graphics, but that’s not a bad thing, as the quality is certainly there. As for the developer that’s launching this new jazz themed slot, it’s Play n Go, and they’re known for the quality of their work.

A fairly limited payout potential is available, thanks to the use of only 5 lines, in a game which promises rewards of up to 200x per line. The layout which is underneath that game area will consist of 5 reels which get 3 symbols each. The game does have a good RTP overall, and there are progressive jackpots contributing as well, so when you add the features, it sounds pretty good. Those features give you wilds, scatters, a bonus game and free spins.

Betting and Prizes

A bet in this game varies from as little as $0.05, to as much as $50. This allows for the line bet to reach $10.

On their own, the game’s top paying combinations don’t give you much of a reason to play the slot. They’re set to 200x, or up to $2,000 per line. Since there are only 5 lines in the game, a single spin has a maximum potential reward of $10,000 to give, so 200x the stake.

Their progressive jackpots do help out with this figure though, and depending on which one is triggered, you could be having a very good day. The names of these prizes are Dream Chance for the bigger one, Luxury for the second, and Tasty Jackpot for the smallest one.

If you consider what kind of RTP the game offers by itself, you might not be inclined to give it a chance, since it’s at 92.39%. Luckily, the progressive jackpots add an extra 3.79% to it, for a total RTP of 96.19%.

Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe Slot Features

We’ll start things off with the more common features that you’d expect to find, the wilds and the scatters. The former will take the form of a game logo, in neon, and it’s the symbol which has the best payout to give, up to 200x per combo of wilds formed. It’s a substitute as well, but it can also trigger a bonus game when appearing 3+ times consecutively.

In that bonus game, you can get a big win if you trigger one of the progressive jackpots, but you can also receive a maximum of 25 free spins which have as many as five additional wilds. The option to retrigger the free spins is also there, the limit being set to 200 spins in one go.

Moving on to the scatter, the one with the Moon to show us, it’s going to pay up to 75x the stake for five randomly occurring symbols. There doesn’t seem to be any feature attached to this particular symbol though.

Theme & Design

With a game that has a focus on jazz, you can expect to get smooth graphics and classy symbols, and that’s exactly what happens inside. There are no unrelated symbols, another big plus for it. You have images of jazz musicians, both on instruments and vocal, along with keyboards, clubs, trumpets, street signs, lobster dinners, show posters and whiskey glasses. Overall, an excellent design which fans of jazz are bound to love.


Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe delivers enough in every area, that it ends up a pretty good slot overall. There will be progressive jackpots, fun features and great graphics to make sure of that.

Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe Slot Machine FAQ

❓ What is a key features of the Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe slot?

✔️ This is a slot from Play'n'Go , return to player is 96.19% , 5 reels and 5 ways to win. You can play from €/$ 0.05 to €/$ 50 per spin. Payouts up to 10,000 times your stake. Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe offer life-changing progressive jackpot!

❓ Where can I play Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe?

✔️ NewSlotGames team prepare a rating of online casinos with Play'n'Go games. Check the best Play'n'Go casinos list with Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe slot.

❓ Can I play Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe slot on my phone or tablet?

✔️ Yes, it's reated with HTML5 technology and absolutely mobile-friendly!

❓ Where can I play this slot machine free?

✔️ You should choose one of the recomended online casinos listed here and push "Play Now" button. Any casinos ask you to register account, any casinos allow to play Jazz of New Orleans Deluxe free without registration.