Best Casinos To Try This Slot
This is the second Ted-themed slot machine arriving from Blueprint Gaming, with the more modern first game of the series being released in early 2017. About two years later, they’re also releasing a simpler version of the slot, designed to be part of a Pub Fruit series which should appeal to players looking for a more classic experience.
Ted Pub Fruit will have the same 5x3 reels as the first game, but this time we’re looking at only 5 active lines. It’s a slot which will have a payout of 1,000x the stake, or $10,000, via a Big Money bonus, but there will also be options like a Cash Pot, the Super Shots Zone and many others.
Betting and Prizes
Since the game doesn’t have all that many lines, it’s quite cheap to play, with wagers beginning from as little as $0.10, and then going up to $10.
You don’t have huge volatility or big payouts in Ted Pub Fruit, but 1,000x the stake is still decent potential, for any slot machine. In this particular case, it can be turned into a reward of $10,000 cash. With a very long list of features which can be activated, you do get a lot of opportunities to win smaller prizes and to have an interesting experience here.
Ted Pub Fruit Slot Features
For the most part, the features of this game appear to revolve around a Trail system, on which you collect numbers that appear in symbols. With 4+ collected, you get the bonus from that Trail, while the presence of 8+ triggers Super Board.
The bonus game can get you paid or it can have you progress further on the trail, with respins and win spins also possible here.
The Super Board is the one that you really want to get to though, as it has both bigger cash prizes and features to give you. The 16 possible features of this game are listed below:
- Big Money: you get the game to transition to big money.
- Streaker: one or more winning spins trigger.
- High 5: one or more prizes are paid out.
- Golden Goose: you make picks, and you get prizes, ending once you find Collect.
- Cash Combo: cash prizes paid out, with the player clicking Start to get a random amount.
- High Rise: pick a pot, to get a prize, a Climb message or Collect.
- Big Shot: a combination of hi-lo game and a cash ladder which changes based on its results, then pays you.
- Money Maker: applies random multipliers to wins from the cash ladder.
- Reel Rush: stop the reels and get a free cash prize, from any wins that may form.
- Easy Money: a Hi-Lo type of gamble feature.
- Crazy Cash: three chances to go up a cash ladder.
- Cash Code: a spin of the base game gives you a number, which then tells you what prize you trigger from the cash ladder.
- Beer Money: pick a beer bottle, get a prize.
- Turbo Gamble: use the cash ladder and go up or down.
- Hot Shot: random prize from the cash ladder.
- Cherry Spin: gives you a winning spin.
Theme & Design
It’s a simpler game than the original, but you still have a Ted-themed slot machine, and it’s offering a completely different experience. Expect a lot more fruits on its reels, but some of the Ted style symbols have survived as well.
Ted Pub Fruit is definitely a different game than the original slot machine, and it seems to appeal to players with other preferences as well. I liked the long list of potential features, even if most of them are simple or repetitive.