Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot Review
|Betting Range (€/$)||0.10 - 500|
Blueprint Gaming are going to release a brand new title in the Rick and Morty series, a second game which keeps us in the same branded universe. The name of this second game is Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub, and it’s a fun release that should do very well among players that are into this TV show. All the main characters are present in its symbols, as are memorable characters like Mr MeeSeeks. There is a long list of potential features that could trigger, so you get plenty to do as well.
They went with a simple 5x3 reels setup, which incorporates 20 paylines. The developer mentions huge top wins, of up to 50,000x the stake, though a single spin doesn’t appear to go further than 2,500x. RTP is fine at 96.11%, and volatility is medium, so that works out nicely. As for the big features, there are a lot of them, with 6 different bonus games to check out, as well as 8 game modifiers that can trigger for you, and then there are some wilds that can help out as well.
Betting and Prizes
The bets that get placed in this online slot machine are going to vary between $0.10 and $200. That’s both low and high enough, that you can play this game no matter what your budget looks like.
The announcement from Blueprint Gaming is that there are potential top wins of up to 50,000x the stake inside. The actual prizes that single rounds can pay will go up to 500x in the base game, and 2,500x the stake during a free spin, so it’s not going to be easy getting the payouts they mention, even over the course of an entire free spins feature.
In terms of volatility, the slot’s going to be a medium. The return is expected to be 96.11%, so about as well as any of the other new slots, though the hope is always that it will be even higher.
Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot Features
We should get the simpler features out of the way first, because there is a long list of bonuses that one can trigger after that.
UFO symbols are the one serving as the slot machine’s wilds. You get to use these in new combinations, either as a replacement or for its own wins, the latter paying as much as the top symbol (25x the stake).
As the game is played, random modifiers can kick in at any point, and bring different types of improvements:
- Win Streak: losing symbols are blown, following a winning round, giving you a cascade.
- Laser Beam: a losing round can trigger a removal of an entire row of symbols, to get replaced with new symbols.
- Wild Stacks: reels can be turned into stacked wilds, which have 2x multipliers (you can combine several).
- Colossal Chedda: a colossal symbol gets added to reels 1-3 or 2-4.
- Cosmis Spins: respin feature, which goes on for as long as the winning streak continues.
- Mystery Moolah: mystery symbols get added to the game area.
- Bonus Blitz: increases the size of bonus symbols, now stacked 3-symbols high, for better odds of triggering a bonus.
- Victory Spin: guaranteed winning round.
And then, we also have the bonus features, the ones which get triggered via three scatters landing somewhere in view, the usual manner in which these symbols will do their job in slot machines.
The bonus game is randomly awarded, but you can ask for a different one if the first pick is not to your liking:
- Pilot Bonus: picking feature, where you select fruits and get prizes, extra picks and upgrades.
- Mr MeeSeeks Free Games: a series of 10 spins, where you collect wilds for the 9 at the beginning, and then you use them during the 10th one. When wilds appear in the same position, a multiplier goes up (5x is the limit).
- Evolution of the Pickle: a free spins feature which has double the number of lines, 40 of them on 5x4 reels. You get free spins for as long as it takes to fill a meter with special symbols which are collected from the reels.
- Anatomy Wild Monster: with 10 free games offered, the feature uses expanding wilds and symbol upgrades.
- Rick N Roll Mega Bucks: there are only 3 spins here, but the game area has 5x5 reels, and you can reset the number of rounds upon triggering a cash prize. Up to 5x multipliers are also applied.
- Rick, Rattle & Roll: a bonus game, with a chase that takes place inside a space mall. Get to the end, to get the biggest prizes.
Theme & Design
The theme is based on a very popular TV show, and it uses the images of its characters in its major symbols. They’re lifted straight out of the animation series, so you know what to expect. Base symbols look like Royals made out of asteroids, while top symbols give us images of Rick and Morty, crystals colored in pink and blue, flying saucers, Rick’s family (bonus) and the game logo.
Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub is a very interesting new online slot, for pretty much any player. While I wouldn’t give its claims of potential 50,000x jackpots much trust, the returns of up to 2,500x that seem possible per free spin do look right for a game with its kind of volatility. Fans of the series are likely to have fun with this one.
Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot Machine FAQ
❓ What is a key options of the Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot?
✔️ Slot developer: Blueprint Gaming , Max. RTP: 96.13% , 5 reels with 20 paylines , Betting Range (€/$): 0.10 - 500 , Max Payout: 50,000x .
❓ Where can I play Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub?
✔️ NewSlotGames team prepare a rating of online casinos with Blueprint Gaming games. Try top recomended licensed Blueprint Gaming casinos with Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot.
❓ Can I play Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot on my phone?
✔️ Yes, it's absolutely mobile-friendly!
❓ Where can I play this slot machine free?
✔️ You should choose one of the recomended online casinos listed here and push "Play Now" button. Any casinos ask you to register account, any casinos allow to play Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub free without registration.