Best Casinos To Try This Slot
Cop the Lot Safegrabber appears to be a sequel for another slot that Blueprint released, back in 2014. With this new game, they bring back the bank robbery theme, though with some improvements to the gameplay, and especially to the RTP, which makes a serious jump up.
Cop the Lot Safegrabber has 5 reels with 5 lines and it’s a game which pays up to 100x total stake via its better features. It also delivers an impressive list of 16 different features that you can trigger along the way, plus a 96.57% RTP.
Betting and Prizes
You place your bets on all the game’s lines, making it fairly easy to get started, as long as you know what you can afford to use each round.
Rewards can be good, particularly if you reach the higher stages of the bonus ladder or the cash ladder. Up to 100x the stake will be paid at that point. RTP wise, it’s looking good as well, with the percentages quoted being at 96.57%.
Cop the Lot Safegrabber Slot Features
A very long list of features is provided, and they’re all listed on the screen, to the left of the game area. Some of them will involve the cash ladder, which is visible on the right side. You will also get free spins and cash prizes from the slot.
- Win Spin: you get a winning combo.
- Hot Shot: press stop, to stop the dapple and open one of the safes, to win a prize.
- Turbo Cash: takes you up or down on a cash ladder, via a gamble.
- Money Bank: pick a safe, to get a prize.
- Cash Code: click on Spin to stop the slot’s reels from spinning, with the result giving you a climb up the cash ladder.
- Crazy Cash: 3 chances to go up on the cash ladder.
- Easy Money: use a Hi-Lo gamble game, to go up the cash ladder.
- Reel Rush: one free spin, the reels stop when the player clicks on a button.
- Safecracker: pick one of the gold safes, for a prize.
- Go For Gold: random choice of a gold safe.
- Cash Climber: pick from silver safes, to get a climb or collect message, with up to 3 steps received on the cash ladder.
- Cash Combo: the cash ladder values cycle through, and when you click on Stop you get one of them.
- Bank On It: only the top 7 prizes cycle on the cash ladder, and you get one when you click on Stop.
- Bullion Blitz: make picks and receive cash prizes, up to the point when you get Collect.
- Powerplay: base reels spin for free, with a chance to keep spinning.
- Millionaire’s Row: you get a transition to big money for the game’s reels.
Theme & Design
It’s a bank robbery theme, with cops and robbers being the natural main characters here. The focus seems to be mostly on money and on classic fruit symbols though. It’s not that impressive of a game, if you’re into great visuals, but it could work if you love having features more.
Cop the Lot Safegrabber is a good game, not the best looking title around, but nevertheless one that has a long list of features and plenty of potential to make it fun for you.