Woonsters Slot Review
|Betting Range (€/$)||---|
Woonsters is a Greentube slot machine, a classic which seems to be adapted for the Halloween season. It’s much more complex and filled with features and modifiers, than the regular fruit slots, and it does have five cute characters that you get as companions along the way, so it’s worth checking out if you’re into cute scary games during this period of the year.
They designed the game with 3 reels and 1 line, but there is an upper game area as well, where you get to have up to 8 active lines. Rewards go as high as 500x the stake, and the game has low-medium volatility. Among its big features, I’d mention its Key scatters, the Upper Game and the Soplavelas bonus game.
Betting and Prizes
Base game rewards will get up to 500x the stake in Woonsters slot, a prize which can be offered if a combo of three blue Lucky 7s forms on the active line.
Woonsters Slot Features
During the regular spins of Woonsters, you will find that you have the option to Hold up to two reels, with the third respinning and maybe giving you a second chance at new wins.
Nudges are also incorporated into this side of the game, and they allow you to push/nudge reels by up to 4 positions. The player can use them directly, but there is also the option of enabling Auto-nudging.
By collecting Keys from the reels, the players can gain access to the Upper Game. For each Key, the game gives you one spin in this new mode. You get 5 active lines initially (horizontal), but up to 8 can be available (the extra 3 are vertical and they come through Spiry, a ghost which decides on the number of spins that will have the additional lines).
What makes the Upper Game special, is the potential access to special features, which we’re going to discuss below. They require forming combinations with special symbols, involving three of the cute Woonsters. A fourth one is triggered only when wagers use 5+ coins:
- Soplavelas: you get 6 candles and you pick from them, to win prizes. A skill feature may kick in at times, where you can try your reaction speed to get a bigger prize. There are also random prizes that can be awarded, besides the ones you usually get.
- Cerebrino: you have to press Play, in order to stop a track and get as big of a prize as you can.
- Perola: once again, you have to stop something, this time a column of bubbles.
- Tovendao: you select one of the sarcophagi which are closed, and you get a prize from the mummy that pops out. There is a chance that you will also get a key to another sarcophagus, and so you can end up with 1 to 3 prizes from this feature.
- Spiry: as mentioned above, it will give you a number of spins with 3 extra vertical lines.
- Mystery Bone: pays a mystery prize, at random.
Theme & Design
The idea behind Woonsters might bring us cute little monsters during its Upper Game mode, but for the most part you’re going to be looking at the base game reels, and at their classic symbols. The icons here will range from the Keys which grant access to the Upper Game, to images of Lucky 7s (in blue, red or green), Bells, Strawberries, Lemons, Oranges and Cherries.
The haunted house vibe comes off from the background image, and it does add the right amount of spookiness to it.
Woonsters Slot Machine FAQ
❓ What is a key options of the Woonsters slot?
✔️ Slot developer: Greentube , Layout: 3x1-8 , Max Payout: 500x .
❓ Where can I play Woonsters?
✔️ NewSlotGames team prepare a rating of online casinos with Greentube games. Try top recomended licensed Greentube casinos with Woonsters slot.
❓ Can I play Woonsters slot on my phone?
✔️ Yes, it's absolutely mobile-friendly!
❓ Where can I play this slot machine free?
✔️ You should choose one of the recomended online casinos listed here and push "Play Now" button. Any casinos ask you to register account, any casinos allow to play Woonsters free without registration.